Invest Now - Option 3 - Planned Investor
4 Simple Steps to Planned Financial Success.
By Choosing this option, we know that you are serious about achieving your Financial Goals and Overall Financial Success in Your Life.
The Focus of this approach is to:
- Firstly: Ensure that you have a well thought out plan that is based on your specific requirements, needs and Goals.
- Secondly: Ensure that you have a strategy to Implement this Plan in your Financial Life.
- Thirdly: Ensure that you Implement the Investments based on your planning so that you are able to achieve your planned Goals.
- Fourthly: Ensure that you have an ongoing review and monitoring strategy and plan so that you keep to your longer term Goal objectives of your Planning.
In Summary and in simple terms, here is what we will do for YOU:
- Listen to your Investment Needs and Goals.
- Get an understanding or your Current Lifestyle (Incomes and Expenses) and Assets and Liabilities (Net Wealth)
- Develop a Risk Profile for you based on your answers to our Risk Profile questionnaire
- Implement a Cash Flow Analysis Projection to test and develop your Planning and Strategies going forward
- Present you with a Personalised and Implementable Proposal document based on your input and our analysis of the outcomes from your Risk Profile questionnaire and Cash Flow Planning.
- Discuss and confirm your best case scenario plan for implementation
- Prepare all documentation for you in anticipation of you making your Investments, together with a checklist to ensure you send through to us, all the required documentation.
- Process all of the forms and documents on your behalf.
- Send you confirmation of your Investment.
- Provide you with access to our Client Zone which has loads of useful and helpful information to help you better understand your Investments, Planning your Investment strategy, better understand the economic and legislative environment you are investing into and just generally assist you wherever we can.
- You will be sent a quarterly statement directly from the Administrator and we will provide you with an annual review of your Investments too.
Here are the 4 Steps we will follow in Guiding you through the Investment Process:
Set Up Your Account & choose a payment option:
Part 1 - We look forward to working with you. To set up your account we need to get your contact details.
PART 2 - We need you to choose a payment plan that best suits you and to make payment for the service.
Complete a Risk Profile Questionnaire:
In order for us to guide you in the best possible way to make the best Investment for your future Goals, we ask that you would please complete a "Risk Profile Questionnaire" for us. This will help us better understand your perception of Investment Risk and how you see money and investing.
The Questionnaire consts of 12 short questions.
Tell Us a bit about Yourself & more details on Your Investment Goals:
Secondly, In order to build a useful and effective Plan for your Future, we need to understand in detail your Lifestyle and your Investment Goals so we can assist you in the best possible way to build a plan that reflects your requirements and will enable your to succesfully achieve your goals in life.
Proposal Feedback and Application Process:
Based on the information you give us and the outcome from your "Risk Profile Questionnaire" in Step 2, we will Implement a cash Flow Analysis and develop a Personalised Investment Proposal which we will email to you.
We will then set a date and time for a telephonic or Skype discussion of the Proposal to ensure we have addressed your Needs and Goals in a way that suits your requirements. It is important that the Plan fits comfortably within your reach and ability to make changes to your lifestyle if and where necessary.
Once we have confirmed an acceptable proposal with you, we will email you the Investment Application form/s together with all the documents required in order to make your Investments. We will also send you a "Checklist" to ensure that you send us all the required documentation.
Investment Confirmation and Client Zone Access:
Once you have sent us all the documentation and you have made your Investment deposit into the Administrators bank account, we will confirm with you once everything is in order.
The Investment Confirmation takes approximately 5 working days.
Once we have confirmation from the Administrator that the Investment has been Implemented, we will send confirmation of your Investment to you via email.
We will then also send you your Username and Password for the Client Zone, where you will be able to access all of the facilities we make available to our Planned Investor Clients.
So, how does the PLANNED INVESTOR process make your lifestyle Planning and Investing so much easier?
- Assist you substantially in effectively and efficiently achieving your Financial Goals
- Save you hours of work in trying to develop your own plan
- Provide you with a complete and comprehensive document which addresses all of your Financial Needs and Goals
- Provide you with all of the documentation and guidance in order to Implement your planning outcomes
- Guide you through the Implementation of your new Investments
- Provide you with a plan to ensure you review and manage your Investments going forward
- Provide access to ongoing support and guidance in the future via our Client Zone and direct contact if required.
Click the button below to download a detailed explanation of the services provided within the PLANNED INVESTOR service option.
What and How do you pay for this Service:
The cost for the PLANNED INVESTOR plan and investment implementation is offered at a once off payment of R4,000.00
Alternative payment options are offered to assist you in making payment of this fee. (Available on the Payment page.)
Please note: This once off fee of R4,000.00 does not include the ongoing servicing of the implemented portfolio. The Once off fee covers the initial Plan Proposal and Initial Investment Implementation on presentation of the Plan Proposal.
You will pay an ongoing management and facilitation fee on your Investment for services offered via the Members Client Zone where you will: access, manage and monitor your investment and have access to a range of other useful services to guide you.
Ongoing Management Adviser Fees
We charge one all inclusive fee for managing your investment. This fee is based on a percentage of assets managed. Our fee for ongoing Advice services is 0.5% per annum, excl VAT.
As long as you hold an Investment or Investments under one of our service options, you will enjoy access to the Client Zone facilities.
Time to move forward..
Not quite ready to move forward..
Learn a bit more about Planning and Investing before you make a start:
If Investing and all the jargon is not something you are familiar with, in order to better understand what you need to know about planning your finances and better managing your money, we would suggest that you take a look at our:
The idea of these Introductory Video Courses is to demystify the whole aspect of "How", "When" and "Why" to Investing and to guide you to a better understanding of Planning and Investing correctly for YOUR needs and Goals.
It is very important that you have a good understanding of what investments are, how they work and how they can best be implemented in a portfolio, based on a clear and specific Plan to ensure that your are able to achieve your Investment Goals.